Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creation of DOM Documents in Oscript
Francisco_Alcala-Soler_(iaea_001user3_-_(deleted))
Hi,I am reading an XML file into a DOM document and applying an XSL style sheet to it through the XML Oscript package.I have managed to do it this way: DOMDocument xmlDocument // Obtained as parameter XSLProcessor xslProc = XSLProcessor.New() xslProc.SetInput( xmlDocument ) xslProc.SetOutput( "C:\t.xml" ) xslProc.SetStylesheet( "C:\t.xsl" ) xslProc.Transform()but now I would like to be able to build the XSL style sheet on the fly in memory so that I don't have to write it to a file and then apply it.This can be done, since the method "xslProc.SetStylesheet()" could take a DOMDocument or DOMNode as a parameter, instead of the file . However, I am not sure how to build the DOMDocument. I am trying different things with no luck, such as: DOMDocument xslDoc = DOMDocument.New() DOMElement xmlElem = xslDoc.CreateElement("xsl:stylesheet") ... and then play around with AppendChild() Would anybody know how to do this?Thanks a lot, Curro
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet