Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Need to create LLSession with servlet without changing the current login
Dan_Duffy
I'm using Java servlets and LAPI to create Livelink user accounts and to send automated e-mail notifications to the new users. But I need to access Livelink under the user account that is already logged in. My servlet can create the accounts and send the e-mail notices -- but so far only when I supply the login ID and password explicitly. I need this to work where my servlets are called by the surrounding OScript-based pages -- wherein the user has already logged in. (If I provide the login and password, then whoever runs my servlet might create a user in a base group where he isn't supposed to have rights.)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet