Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Searching users in groups
SATCOM01User1_(Delete)_2801733
Hi,I have a requirement wherein I have to find users with the within a group. In my custom page I have to provide a filter where the dropdown option lists the groups available. But right now livelink is pnot providing this option upfront. How do i make this happen? Any help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Kevin_Ward
Message from Kevin Ward via eLinkAre you looking for a method in OScript to simply list all of the groups inthe system? If so, consider the UAPI.PowerList built-in. This built-in isdocumented in the OScript Built-in Package Index and provides a powerful andflexible means for searching for users and/or groups with a high degree ofcontrol.It will also help you if you're planning on limiting the group list bycertain criteria.Kevin-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: May 9, 2003 9:30 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Searching users in groupsSearching users in groups Posted by SATCOM01User1 on 05/09/2003 09:26 AMHi,I have a requirement wherein I have to find users with the within a group.In my custom page I have to provide a filter where the dropdown option liststhe groups available. But right now livelink is pnot providing this optionupfront. How do i make this happen? Any help is appreciated.[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]Discussion: Development DiscussionLivelink Server: Knowledge Center