Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Exporting Folder & Docs to Local Disk, File.* utilities
Jesse__Wolfe_(ApolloUser4_(Delete)_2153026)
Does anyone have a starting point for a module to add a function to a folder type node to permit users to "publish" that folder to an external directory (predetermined, not user-determined).It's fairly clear how to put this together (it would be my first builder project) but I was wondering if anyone has already solved this problem and is willing to share.I'm also having a hard time locating documentation for the File.* objects/methods. Any pointers?Jesse
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Francisco_Alcala-Soler_(iaea_001user3_-_(deleted))
Message from via eLinkHi Jesse,> I'm also having a hard time locating documentation for the > File.* objects/methods. Any pointers?I guess you have already seen the Builder documentation for the File.*package. I don't know any other, but in Builder you can also take a look atthe $KERNEL.FileUtils.* scripts. They are pretty useful for things likerecursive copies or deletions of folder structures, forming a nice, littleAPI if the File.* package becomes too basic for what you need to do. Theycan be found under KERNEL:Kernel Root:Utility Classes:File Utils.HTH, CurroThis email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.Information contained in this email message and its attachments may beprivileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not theintended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose thiscommunication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to thismessage and then delete it from your system.