Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
ASP.NET NTLM And C#
ELPASOUser3_(Delete)_2549572
I running into a problem in asp.Net when trying to use NTLM authentication. If I run this from a remote address (not on the server) Then I get a question mark back for the uInfo. If I run the same thing on the server I get the userID number. I tried running the same code in JAVA and it works no problem. Only problem is that I need to run this without JAVAI was trying to run searches (ApplyQuery) and getting no search results so I thought I would see what user was logged in and I discovered this. I realized I am not able to log in and get a session ID or anything! I was having no problem working from the server so I though I had not problem.I have these settings in my web.config file! LAPI_USERS userID = null;userID = new LAPI_USERS(session);LLValue uInfo = ( new LLValue() ).setAssocNotSet();userID.GetCurrentUserID(uInfo);Response.Write("
"+uInfo.ToString());Thanks,Bill Mendesbmendes@col-col.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet