Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
User Profile - New Tab
General_Dynamics_IT
Hello,I?m trying to add a new tab to the User Profile page. I am having trouble getting the data to populate the generated HTML page in the browser. I created a new Ospace named GDWebUser and I have a table that is currently populated with a record and I am trying to write code in the Execute method of the RequestHandler to return the information into a feature named fGDUserRecord.In the HTML page that I created for the new tab, I am referencing the .fGDUserRecord feature in Oscript."Dynamic theGDUser = .fGDUserRecord"When testing, I get the following error message in the Debug window: ?Cannot get value; a non-existent feature was specified? when I click on the new tab that I created for the profile.In the debug window I see a ? #79001cbf (:webuser)? item. I can see that this holds the user information that I you see on the General and Photo pages but I do not see the .fGDUserRecord listed or a gdwebuser object anywhere. If I look at the Ospace > RequestHandler for the object, there is an fGDUserRecord feature that exists.With this brief amount of information, do you have any idea of what I could be doing wrong? Any help is appreciated. Running 9.1 SP3 on Win 2K using Oracle.Thanks,Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet