Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Error creating category under a document
CVSUser2_CVSUser2_(cvsuser2_-_(deleted))
I'm getting the error "Container Error" (status 101102) after I call CreateObjectEx while trying to create a category for a document. Does anyone know what I am doing incorrectly?Thanks,PeterHere is the code (assumes session is set correctly):int volumeID = -2000;//Object ID of my documentint objID = 12345;LLValue createInfo = (new LLValue()).setAssocNotSet();LLValue objectInfo = new LLValue();LAPI_DOCUMENTS documents = new LAPI_DOCUMENTS(session);int status = documents.CreateObjectEx( volumeID, objID, LAPI_DOCUMENTS.OBJECTTYPE, LAPI_DOCUMENTS.CATEGORYSUBTYPE, "Category", createInfo, objectInfo );System.out.println("Status: " + status);//Prints "Status: 101102"System.out.println("Status message: " + session.getStatusMessage());//Prints "Status message: Container Error"
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mohammed_Abushmais
As I Understood you want to assign a category to a document, the category is already there. But what you are trying to do is to create a new category.If That is the case you must use: Status = LL_FetchCategoryVersion(Session_ID, CatID, CatVer)Status = LL_SetObjectAttributesEx(Session_ID, ObjID, catVersion)