Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Search on integer attributes using ApplyQuery
Henk_Koster
I have the following VB code to retrieve documents based on attribute values: 'Specify the resulting parameters status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 0, "OTName") status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 1, "OTObject") status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 2, "OTOwnerID") status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 3, "OTDataID") 'General Search parameters RankBy = "OTName" SortBy = LL_SORTBYDEFAULT ' LL_SORTBYREGION StartAt = StartPos ForHowMany = CLng(LL_MercatorMaxSearchResults)SearchValues = "(Attr_2645_8 : QLRIGHT-TRUNCATION ""X9412*"") AND (Attr_880367_6 :"".DGN"") AND (Attr_880367_7 :""MAP"") AND (Attr_880367_16 : 1 )" status = LL_ApplyQuery(MyServer.session, NodeID, hSelectList, SearchValues, SortBy, RankBy, _ StartAt, ForHowMany, QueryType, hQueryResults) I recieve an error code -2147481632. If I remove the check on the last attribute value (Attr_880367_16) everything works fine. The first three attributes are string-fields and the last one is an integer-field.Can anyone help me.Thanks,Jacko Booij
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mike_Jory_(MJory_(Delete)_840963)
Message from Michael Jory via eLinkI suspect that the expression (Attr_880367_16 : 1 ) is probably blowing thefirewall. If you really need to have that clause, I would replace it with aphrase search using the *tag* name not the *region* name. e.g.("1") Mike> -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion> [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]> Sent: June 26, 2003 8:35 AM> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Search on integer attributes using ApplyQuery>>> Search on integer attributes using ApplyQuery> Posted by NAM, Functional on 06/26/2003 08:32 AM>> I have the following VB code to retrieve documents based on> attribute values:>> 'Specify the resulting parameters> status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 0, "OTName")> status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 1, "OTObject")> status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 2, "OTOwnerID")> status = LL_ListSetString(hSelectList, 3, "OTDataID")>>> 'General Search parameters> RankBy = "OTName"> SortBy = LL_SORTBYDEFAULT ' LL_SORTBYREGION> StartAt = StartPos> ForHowMany = CLng(LL_MercatorMaxSearchResults)>> SearchValues = "(Attr_2645_8 : QLRIGHT-TRUNCATION ""X9412*"") AND> (Attr_880367_6 :"".DGN"") AND (Attr_880367_7 :""MAP"") AND> (Attr_880367_16 : 1 )">> status = LL_ApplyQuery(MyServer.session, NodeID, hSelectList,> SearchValues, SortBy, RankBy, _> StartAt, ForHowMany, QueryType, hQueryResults)>>>> I recieve an error code -2147481632. If I remove the check on the> last attribute value (Attr_880367_16) everything works fine. The> first three attributes are string-fields and the last one is an> integer-field.>>> Can anyone help me.>>> Thanks,> Jacko Booij>>>>>>>> [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]>> ============================================================>> Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe