Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I add date started/date due to Task Object while creating using LAPI thru JAVA
x-amebur02user2_-_(deleted)
How can I add date started/date due to Task Object while creating Task object using LAPI thru JAVA? I am on Livelink 9.1. Early response will be highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
K__Nair_(SonySemiUser2_(Delete)_1432771)
Just go thru the example I put together in a few minutes.You should be able to figure this out yourself by looking at the livelink API also.May I suggest greggriffits.org as a good starting place for livelink if you do not already use it
x-unileveruser11_-_(deleted)
K Nair, thanks for the reference to my small Livelink site (
http://www.greggriffiths.org/livelink)
. Hope that others find it useful and perhaps some of them will even contribute some helpful examples as you have done.