Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Remove unused Functions from list
Linda_Kelly
I have a custom ospace with a custom ApplType and Subtype. I would like to remove the default functions "Explore from Here", "Make Favorite", and "Set Notification" from the list of functions available to those objects. I have created other functions to run on those objects. I deleted from the 0 Setup code but they still appear in the list of functions. Can anyone suggest a way to get rid of them? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Martin_Gäckler
That's a simple Task:- Create Your Own WebNodeCmdObjects for these thre functions with the same name as the original objects.- Override NodeTypes function so that it returns just the subtype of the object you want tzo change.- Override SubclassIsEnabled so that it just returns false.Hope this helps.Martin
Magnus_Salgo_(IDNordicAdmin_(Delete)_2300172)
Explore from here I think you can take it away from by playing with the configuration of Livelink Explorer Please look in the Livelink Explorer manualRegarding 0 Setup have you run it ?!?!? It is a script that sets other features Also check what you have on LLNode fApplTypes" List fApplTypes List of application types. Application type is to indicate 'kind' or 'category' of a node type. For example, the system know to assign ordering value for a created node if its parent is a compound document application type ($ApplTypeCompoundDoc or 136). Other usage example is the application type ($ApplTypeAttachment or 6) which allows the node type be able to be attachments of task, news, topic, and reply."