Asone ofthe Builder trainers I would suggest you attend this excellent training course.Please take a look at this web page
http://www.opentext.com/training/coursedetails.html?id=1085for the course description and dates and venues.
<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>
Also thedocumentation that comes with Builder does include a good example as well as a primeron navigating the Builder environment.
Howard
______________________
Howard Pell
Senior Technical Educator
Liaison, Special Projects
Open Text Corporation
www.opentext.com
(1-519) 888-7111 Ext. 2203
-----OriginalMessage-----From: eLink Discussion:Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 3:12AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How to start codingOscript ( live link bulder)
How to start coding Oscript ( live link bulder)
Posted by IntertecAdmin (Sharma , Kamal ) on 07/29/2003 03:09 AM
hi, I am new to livelink and i am not understanding Builder environment how is it organized can any one help me regarding this I want to know where to write oscript and execute oscript I will be thankful if any one provide me any documentation with examples For builder