Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReports w/ Attributes
Matt_Miranda_(EAFBMattMiranda_(Delete)_2184030)
Hi,I am working on a project where I need a certain User Step to be able to select a User to route the workflow to the next step. I have set up that User:Field Attribute. This step may be looped back to later in the work flow and have a different user be picked. Now, I need to be able to see all the different users that have been assigned to that particular step. For instance, I need to see all the values for that attribute, for that particular workflow. Is there a way I can implement this using LiveReports to pull just those values for this particular workflow instance? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Mattmatthew.miranda@edwards.af.milMatt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet