-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: maandag 25 augustus 2003 11:21To: eLink RecipientSubject: Prgctx create a new to avoid problem with callbacks Prgctx create a new to avoid problem with callbacks Posted by IDNordicAdmin (Salgo, Magnus) on 08/25/2003 05:18 AM I have had problems when using DAPI callbacks in Livelink.When using the dapiCtx you get and send it to other dapi functions you get a unpredicted behaivor that has been confirmed by OT helpdesk that this is a problem.I created a new DAPIsession object and it worked nice but as we also call functions like LLNode.NodeFullPath it use the dapiCtx to find the prgCtx ... ==> it fails for usNew approach is now to create a new prgCtx for the users. When I tried LLIAPI.PrgSession.CreateNewNamed I realised that this functions try to reuse if there is some old session for the user ==> I will get my old session that is the one used by the DAPI function ---> it can't be used as it corrupt the current session......Question: Is there in Livelink any functions that you can use to force LL to create a new prgSession ??RegardsMagnus S?lg?salgo@ids.se