Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to create a Live Report for data stored within a Form?
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hello!I've been creating workflows with forms and have used the SQL storage mechanism...so i know the data is being stored somewhere!I need to create a Livelink Report to extract the data i've submitted.I just want to get started with this, so a quick easy guide on how to do this would be great! Please! :-)Thanks in advance!ASha!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
x-unileveruser11_-_(deleted)
If you have created your own tables then you should be okay, if you have just used the standard storage approach, then the data is a lot harder to get at as it is stored in an encoded format. You may find the WF Toolkit from
http://www.greggriffiths.org/livelink/addons/wftoolkit
helpful.