Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Getting all comments from workflow package
mriganka_majumdar_(geairc01user10_-_(deleted))
How can I get all the comments for all the steps using workflow package.There seems to be a bug reported in previous discussion as follows-David,I have done some testing and it does look like there is a bug with returning comments in a workflow. This field in the UserData always seems to be undefined. I have entered a bug and the bug # is 1730636. If you want to check up on this bug just reference this bug number. As for the form data, you can access this the same way you access the CatVersion. You first have to pull the UserData from the WorkPackage and then access the forms.ex.UserData = WorkPackage.toValue(3, "UserData")Forms = UserData.toValue("Forms")Let me know if this helps.JeremyIs this bug solved? If so which patch and version?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet