Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Assigning all workflow tasks to a delegated user.
SiemensGAUser1_(Delete)_3033384
To whom it may concern,Currently I am building Livelink 9.1 workflows in which users need to be allowed to delegate a task or entire workflow project to another user. I've identified how three different delegations must occur: 1. Delegate a single task to another user. (I know how to do this)2. Delegate all tasks to another user via "out-of-office" function. (I know how to do this)3. Delegate one workflow instance (a project) to another user (this is the current issue.)The problem I am having is after the workflow has been initiated, I want to assign the entire set of workflow tasks to a single user. When I do this it delegates the initial task to the delegatee and the next task returns to my assignments. How can I assign all my tasks to one user (all remaining tasks for the project)?For example, Workflow Project A, B & C. Workflow Project A I will work on all assignments. Workflow Project B will be delegated to User1, Workflow Project C will be delegated to User2. Please advise.Thank you,Dan McLeod (dan.mcleod@siemens.com)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet