Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Attributes in livelink categories
x-shellinfosysuser2_-_(deleted)
How do I add an attribute of numeric or real datatype that bcan accept decimal numbers. I use Livelink 9.0.0.1. and the data types in add attribute item does not have a Real datatype. I use opentext release script 5.2 and each time i release a document into livelink i get the error: invalid integar value. In accent capture i have an attributes of numeric datatypes and the corresponding attribute in livelink is of an integer datatype. Does anyone know how i can add real datatypes in my category attributes. If i use integer attributes in both ascent capture and livelink, the values i want to capture which is a real value is truncated. How do i solve this problem.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet