Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
A report that returns base group names and numbers?
Dave_Ebels_(jocoadmin_-_(deleted))
Does anyone have a report that will return a list of base group names and the number of non deleted users in each group? Dave EbelsJohnson ControlsDave.j.ebels@jci.com
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Steve_McDonough
Dave,Here's a report that I use (and a subreport to give me details of the members in each group:Main Report[Title: Groups and Their Members][Click-thru Sub-Report: Groups and Their Members SubReport][Subreport Param 1: ID]SELECT distinct a.Name "Groups", a.id "ID", count(b.id) "Count of Users" FROM KUAF a, KUAFChildren b, KUAF c WHERE a.ID = b.ID AND b.ChildID = c.ID AND a.Type=1 AND c.Type=0 GROUP BY a.name, a.id ORDER BY a.NameSecondary Sub-Report[Title: Groups and Their Members Subreport][Inputs: Type = Number, Prompt = ID][Param %1: User Input 1]select a.firstname +' '+ a.lastname "Member", a.mailaddress "Email Address", count(*) from kuaf a, kuafchildren b where a.id = b.childid and b.id = %1 Group By a.lastname, a.firstname, a.mailaddressIf you only need counts of the members in a group, use the first report. To provide sone drill-down capabilities, you can include the second report and set it up as I have.Leon
Dave_Ebels_(jocoadmin_-_(deleted))
I have run the reports you provided, thanks! It is just what I was hoping for. I did run into a very slight snag with the SQL for the subreport. I changed the +' '+ to a ||' '|| in order to insert the space. Thanks again!Dave EbelsJohnson Conrtolsdave.j.ebels@jci.com