Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Livelink Report to list workflow steps?
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi,I'd like to know how to create a Livelink report that will list the steps in a Workflow and show which steps are late?Is this possible?Thanks,Asha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Victoria_Freihofer_(rgsinc01admin_-_(deleted))
Message from Olson, Leonard <<A HREF="mailto:len.olson@rgsinc.com">len.olson@rgsinc.com> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Asha,
I posted reports in this discussion for doing just what you are asking for less than 2 weeks ago. This link will take you to the post:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3216212&objAction=view&show=0
Try searching these discussion lists to find what you want --there's lots of good stuff in here.
Len
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 2:46
To:
eLink Recipient
Livelink Report to list workflow steps?
Posted by DeloitteAdmin (Wayne, Amanda ) on 10/21/2003 02:42 AM
Hi,
I'd like to know how to create a Livelink report that will list the steps in a Workflow and show which steps are late?
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Asha