Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Simple query not working?
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hello,I'm trying to create some Livelink Reports..when i type in the queryselect Work_DateInitiated from WWorkI get the following displayed: An unknown feature was specified.What am I doing wrong?I thought that this query woudl display the contents of the Work_DateInitiated column in the WWork table... am i wrong?Regards,Asha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Victoria_Freihofer_(rgsinc01admin_-_(deleted))
Message from Olson, Leonard <<A HREF="mailto:len.olson@rgsinc.com">len.olson@rgsinc.com> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Make sure you have the report type set to "AutoLiveReport". If it is set to "LiveReport", you will get the error you described. The "LiveReport" function works, but is best for queries against dtree, not workflow tables.
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, October 21, 2003 1:48
To:
eLink Recipient
Simple query not working?
Posted by DeloitteAdmin (Wayne, Amanda ) on 10/21/2003 01:44 AM
Hello,
I'm trying to create some Livelink Reports..
when i type in the query
select Work_DateInitiated from WWork
I get the following displayed: An unknown feature was specified.
What am I doing wrong?
I thought that this query woudl display the contents of the Work_DateInitiated column in the WWork table... am i wrong?
Regards,
Asha