Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Rename a Node in LL V9.0 LAPI
Dax_Menardo_(dmenardo_-_(deleted))
Has anybody successfully rename an object's dtree.name value via LAPI in LLv9.0x?If not how about in later versions?Any response appreciated...cheersDax
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
K__Nair_(SonySemiUser2_(Delete)_1432771)
I published this yesterday in tek-tips.If you are the same person sorry.File doing some mods is ttached
Geoff_Price_(JTASCAdmin_(Delete)_1422989)
I use the following code to do it. I allow users with proper permissions to modify the name, the comments and how the item is displayed (catalog, list, hidden).
-------
// Have to call GetObjectInfo first for properly formatted Assoc for objectInfoLLValue objectInfo = new LLValue();
doc.GetObjectInfo(volID, objID, objectInfo);String obj_name = request.getParameter("objName");
String obj_desc = request.getParameter("comment");
int catalog = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter("catalog"));
objectInfo.setString("NAME", obj_name);
objectInfo.setString("Comment", obj_desc);
// Have to use an SQL query to update catalog setting. Ughh!
PreparedStatement pstmt = db.prepareStatement("update dtree set catalog = ? where dataID = ?");
pstmt.setInt(1, catalog);
pstmt.setInt(2, objID);
int do_update = pstmt.executeUpdate();
doc.UpdateObjectInfo(volID, objID, objectInfo);
-------
Hope this helps!