Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Standard LiveReport - Items Reserved by [User]
Dan_Taylor_(shelloffuser7_-_(deleted))
When I run this report, it returns ALL versions of each document checked out by the user. How can I limit the report to only display the most recent version of the document? Thanks!Select DTree.*, KUAF.Name kuafname from DTree, KUAF where (KUAF.ID=DTree.ReservedBy) and (ReservedBy=%1) and %2 order by ReservedDate
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Chris_Kriegler_(eu0013289_-_(deleted))
I have this same need. Can anyone share with us how to display only one record per document instead of one record per version?
Jeff Lang
I can't 100% guarantee it, but the following seems to work on MSSQL:Select %3, ReservedDate, KUAF.Name kuafname, DVersData.MimeType from DTree LEFT OUTER JOIN DVersData on ((DTree.DataID = DVersData.DocID) and (DTree.VersionNum in ( select Max(Version) from DVersData )) ), KUAF where (KUAF.ID=DTree.ReservedBy) and (ReservedBy=%1) and %2 order by ReservedDate