Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI on Z/OS
Dan_Duffy
Has anybody used LAPI running on a mainframe running WebSphere on Z/OS? The Livelink server is running Solaris.The jar file is bytecode, so I assume that it should run on Z/OS, and make calls to the Livelink server on Solaris. Has anybody tried this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Sean M. Alderman via eLinkIt's been a while, but I think the lapi jars have hooks into theLivelink Binary libraries. I develop my apps on a linux system, andwhile the apps will compile, they will not run from my dev box.On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 14:20, eLink Discussion: Development Discussionwrote:> LAPI on Z/OS> Posted by BofA, Developers @ on 11/19/2003 02:15 PM> > Has anybody used LAPI running on a mainframe running WebSphere on Z/OS? The Livelink server is running Solaris.> > The jar file is bytecode, so I assume that it should run on Z/OS, and make calls to the Livelink server on Solaris. Has anybody tried this?> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=view>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe--Sean
M. AldermanITRACK Systems AnalystPACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center(216) 433-2795Good-bye. I am leaving because I am bored. -- George Saunders' dyingwords
Dan_Duffy
What OS is the Livelink server running? What OS is the computer with the LAPI on it running?