Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I show time in a 24 format from a date field
Filippo_Bianchini_(x-fbianchini_-_(deleted))
In the following Live report:SELECT to_char (subwork_dateinitiated,'dd-mm-yyyy hh:mi a.m.') Initiated, to_char (subwork_datecompleted,'dd-mm-yyyy hh:mi:ss') Completed, subwork_title Title FROM WSubWork WHERE subwork_status= -1the time is shown on a.m./p.m. format or in an ambiguous time format (i don't know how if the hours are p.m. or a.m.)I would like show the time on the 24-hour clock time format.Tanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
eLink User
Message from Mohsin Jessa via eLinkHi Filippo:If you are using oracle as the database server then use the following syntaxto get time in 24 hr format:SELECT to_char (subwork_dateinitiated,'dd-mm-yyyy hh24:mi') Initiated,to_char (subwork_datecompleted,'dd-mm-yyyy hh24:mi:ss') Completed,subwork_title Title FROM WSubWork WHERE subwork_status= -1Hope this helps.Mohsin JessaOracle Technical Specialist.Customer Support - Escalation Group(519)888-7111 ext 2416-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 11:19 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How do I show time in a 24 format from a date fieldHow do I show time in a 24 format from a date fieldPosted by Bianchini, Filippo on 12/02/2003 10:40 AMIn the following Live report:SELECT to_char (subwork_dateinitiated,'dd-mm-yyyy hh:mi a.m.') Initiated,to_char (subwork_datecompleted,'dd-mm-yyyy hh:mi:ss') Completed,subwork_title Title FROM WSubWork WHERE subwork_status= -1the time is shown on a.m./p.m. format or in an ambiguous time format (idon't know how if the hours are p.m. or a.m.)I would like show the time on the 24-hour clock time format.Tanks[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Filippo_Bianchini_(x-fbianchini_-_(deleted))
Yes, it works.Thanks