WSUBWORK table is the one you want toquery. This table has two columns: SubWork_WorkID and SubWork_SubWorkID. The SubWork_WorkIDwill always be the top-most parent workflow map of your workflow system. The SubWork_SubWorkIDwill be the specific workflow map you are looking for. If you have a row in thetable where SubWork_WorkID and SubWork_SubWorkID are the same, you know that rowrepresents the parent workflow.
When dealing with SQL tables of formsassociated with workflow maps, the VOLUMEID represents the SubWorkID.
Hope this helps.
Eric
From: eLinkDiscussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 20033:35 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Thats not what I wasafter..
Thats not what I was after..
Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 12/16/2003 05:55 PM
In reply to: RE How to report on Sub workflows?
Posted by RGSINC01Admin (Olson, Len) on 12/16/2003 09:32 AM
Howdy, I have used the reports you pointed me to and I also have the schema document.. My forms are storing data in an SQL table, when I initiate my main workflow it kicks of a subworkflow and the data store in the SQL table is for the subworkflow... what I am trying to find is where is the SUBWORKFLOW id stored within Livelink schema, so that I can compare that to the subworkflow id in the SQL table and create a Livelink report.. I've founf that the work_workid in the WWORK table is the id for the main workflow but i can not find where the subworkflow Id is stored.. hope that makes more sense? Thanks, ASha