Itis hardto guess without seeing your code, but did you copy the function header fromthe 0documentation feature into your new dummy script?
<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>
Howard
______________________
Howard Pell
Senior Technical Educator
Liaison, Special Projects
Open Text Corporation
www.opentext.com
(1-519) 888-7111 Ext. 2203
-----OriginalMessage-----From: eLink Discussion: LivelinkBuilder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Friday, January 09, 200412:20 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: New to Builder think Ivemade a mistake with module...
New to Builder think Ive made a mistake with module...
Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/08/2004 11:17 PM
Hello, I am new to Builder and need to create some event scripts.. I have created a module/ospace and installed this module successfully. After installing the module, I orphaned the General Call Back script into my Ospace and created a dummy script.. I have set fenabled to TRUE and run the BuildOSpace script, and I have restarted Builder.. I expected to see my script within the Even SCript Tab in workflows...but its not there... any ideas on where i've made a mistake? Thanks, Asha
Okay, thatdoesn’t seem to matter. I just created a new completely-empty script and itshowed up just fine. What object did you orphan for your GeneralCallBackScriptsobject?
<![if !supportLists]>1) <![endif]>When you renamed the Publish_Docscript was the OSpace unlocked?
<![if !supportLists]>2) <![endif]>Select the object that youare modifying (The orphan of GeneralCallBackScripts) and observe thehexadecimal pointer at the bottom of the OSpace window (Something like #6900011c),ensure that fEnabled == true, go to the Globals Object and run BuildOSpace (DONOT run the Tools->Build OSpaces menu function). Now double click on theGlobals f__InitObjs feature, you should see the pointer number in the list.
<![if !supportLists]>3) <![endif]>Save the OSpace and RESTARTthe builder and check your workflow
<![if !supportLists]>4) <![endif]>The 0Documentation feature,second paragraph, tells you how to rename your function
-----OriginalMessage-----From: eLink Discussion: LivelinkBuilder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Sunday, January 11, 20048:17 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Exisitng event script..
Exisitng event script..
Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/11/2004 07:27 PM
In reply to: A Couple of Thoughts
Posted by dnalls (Nalls, Donna) on 01/09/2004 01:31 PM
Ok, I located the existing event script in Builder, it is called Publish_Doc. I renamed this script to AshaPublish_Doc, I've run the BuildOSpace script and I expected the sript name to be dispalyed as AshaPublishDoc in the Events Tab... but it still displays Publish_Doc.. Is this correct? Or should it display AshaPublishDoc.. There is no string feature that I can see for this publish_doc script... maybe the reason this is not changing in the event tab is the same reason my script is not working? hope all this makes sense?