WWork table (for overall workflowstatus):
-3= archived
-2= stopped
-1= done
1= suspended
2= executing
WSubWork table (for all parent andsub-workflows)
1= executing
WSubWorkTask table (for each task of asub-workflow)
-4= deleted
-3= finished
-2= killed
1= waiting
2= ready
3= started
4= suspended
5= executing
Thanks to Alex Kowalenko for the above.I FULLY recommend taking the Advanced Schema and LiveReports training coursefrom Open Text where you will get details on how to use this information, alongwith a comprehensive study of how to query the Livelink system for documentinformation, user information, categories and attribute information, workflowand forms information, etc. A great course! Good luck,
Eric
From: eLinkDiscussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, January 19, 20048:27 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Workflow Staus forCompleted workflows?
Workflow Staus for Completed workflows?
Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/19/2004 11:23 PM
Hi, I know that the following status' are as follows: 2 THEN 'Executing' 1 THEN 'Suspended' -2 THEN 'Stopped' Is there a status for workflows that are completed?? I would like to list completed workflows in a Livereport also if possible.. Thanks, Asha