-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: donderdag 22 januari 2004 23:44To: eLink RecipientSubject: Ok.. Ok.. Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/22/2004 05:42 PM In reply to: Jason, I'm going to echo Donna here and remind everyone that in the Builder... Posted by hlpell (Pell, Howard) on 01/22/2004 06:27 AM Ah well, I suppose its good for me to stuff things up and learn from my mistakes...sortof... :-)Thanks **** its the development environment!Ok, so with regard to core modules that i changed. I actually did not modify anything, all I did was unlock WFMAIN and WEBWORK and within WEBWORK I attempted to put in a break point..I did unlock a few other modules though, can't remember which ones...I think it might be best for me to uninstall everything and start fresh..Will let you know when i've done all that, and hopefully i can get my script working then..Thanks for all your help so far!Asha