Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Getting an error when try to add a General Callback event script to a workflow.
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hello All,I have created an event script that when added to a step in a workflow seems to work..When I try to add the event to the script to the events in the Map area, the following: Workflow Is Initiated: Workflow Is Completed: Workflow Is Suspended: Workflow Is Resumed: Workflow Is Stopped: Workflow Is Deleted: Workflow Is Archived: I get an error saying: Livelink error [Error loading map]However if i try to add the event script to the events in the step, the following:Step Becomes Ready: Step Is Done: There is no error, and the event script is successfull added..Is this normal? How do i get my script to attach to all events?Asha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet