Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Error unlocking OSPaces.
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hello All,I have now uninstalled the module I was trying to create.I am still unable to UNLOCK OSpaces and get the same error I have been getting in the LOCk Unlock Ospace function.Now i really have no idea whats going on?Has anyone ever had anything like this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jason_Engel_(jengel_(Delete)_2287757)
Message from Jason Engel via eLinkThe oll file cannot be read only. That creates a strange error that theonly way I can clear is to restart the builder.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion[mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 5:38 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Error unlocking OSPaces.Error unlocking OSPaces.Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/20/2004 07:34 PMHello All,I have now uninstalled the module I was trying to create.I am still unable to UNLOCK OSpaces and get the same error I have beengetting in the LOCk Unlock Ospace function.Now i really have no idea whats going on?Has anyone ever had anything like this before?[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765419&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi Jason,I have tried restarting th Builder and restarting LIvelink services this does not fix the problem..i have attached a screen shot of the error that I receive..COuld you tell me if this is an error that you are familiar with..Thanks for your help so far..Asha
Jason_Engel_(jengel_(Delete)_2287757)
Message from Jason Engel via eLinkLooks like you need to make wfmain.oll not read only also.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion[mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 5:53 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Restarting builder does not help, i have attached a screen shot ofmy errorRestarting builder does not help, i have attached a screen shot of my errorPosted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/20/2004 07:52 PMHi Jason,I have tried restarting th Builder and restarting LIvelink services thisdoes not fix the problem..i have attached a screen shot of the error that I receive..COuld you tell me if this is an error that you are familiar with..Thanks for your help so far..Asha[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Attachment link: Doc1.doc
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/3314888/Doc1.doc?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=3314888============================================================Topic
: Error unlocking OSPaces.
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3314485&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink Builder Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765419&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi Jason,the wfmain.oll was already set to NOT read only, i.e it was editable etc..I changed it to read only and restarted builder and livelink services, still couldn't unlock the ospace.I changed it back to NOT read only restarted builder and livelink services and this time i could unlock the wfmain Ospace!Which is great! but I don;'t understand why this worked?Are you able to shed any light on this?
Jason_Engel_(jengel_(Delete)_2287757)
Message from Jason Engel via eLinkI think, anytime you make those changes you need to restart the builder forthem to take affect.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion[mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 6:49 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: why?why?Posted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/20/2004 08:45 PMHi Jason,the wfmain.oll was already set to NOT read only, i.e it was editable etc..I changed it to read only and restarted builder and livelink services, stillcouldn't unlock the ospace.I changed it back to NOT read only restarted builder and livelink servicesand this time i could unlock the wfmain Ospace!Which is great! but I don;'t understand why this worked?Are you able to shed any light on this?[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Topic: Error unlocking OSPaces.
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3314485&objAction=viewDiscussion
: Livelink Builder Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765419&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe