Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to display steps that are needed to progress the workflow in a report
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi,I have a report that lists the current workflows I have executing, I am able to drill down into a workflow to list the current steps that are ready within that workflow..Is it possible at all to have the steps that are ready but to also somehow display which steps are necessary to be completed in order for the workflow to progress?For example, i have steps in my workflow that are notification steps only, and I have steps in my workflow that need to be completed for the workflow to progess..would be great if i could only display steps that are holding the workflow up...hope this makes sense and hope i'm not expecting too much from Livelink reports! :-)Thanks,Asha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh via eLinkWhat if you exclude process, milestone, and evaluation steps from beinglisted? To determine the actual step type, you need to look at the subtypevalues that are used in the WMapTask table in the MapTask_SubType column.The possible values of WMapTask.MapTask_SubType are:101 = User102 = Conditional (i.e. an evaluation step)103 = Milestone104 = Initiator111 = Process128 = SubMapTaskSincerely,Bhupinder-------------------------------------------------------------------------Bhupinder Singh, B.Math., B.Ed.Senior Product Specialist, Customer SupportOpen Text Corporation, Waterloo, Ontario, CanadaCustomer support e-mail: support@opentext.comCustomer Support Telephone: 800-540-7292------------------------------------------------------------------------------Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 5:55 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How to display steps that are needed to progress the workflowin a reportHow to display steps that are needed to progress the workflow in a reportPosted by DeloitteAdmin on 01/20/2004 05:52 PMHi,I have a report that lists the current workflows I have executing, I am ableto drill down into a workflow to list the current steps that are readywithin that workflow..Is it possible at all to have the steps that are ready but to also somehowdisplay which steps are necessary to be completed in order for the workflowto progress?For example, i have steps in my workflow that are notification steps only,and I have steps in my workflow that need to be completed for the workflowto progess..would be great if i could only display steps that are holding the workflowup...hope this makes sense and hope i'm not expecting too much from Livelinkreports! :-)Thanks,Asha[To reply to this thread, use your normal e-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe