Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Import multiple lines of data into a table
Susanne Graff
Hello,I would like to import multiple lines of data via a LiveReport.We use Oracle as database on a Livelink 9 system.With the normal insert into statement, I can add one line at a time.INSERT INTO mytable VALUES ('aaa','bbb','ccc')... works. To add two lines, the correct syntax would be:INSERT INTO mytable VALUES ('aaa','bbb','ccc'),('aaa2','bbb2','ccc2')... but this does not work.Does anybody have an idea how I could enter the information using a LiveReport?Thank you for your help!Best regards,Renz WallerDrägr Medical
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
x-unileveruser11_-_(deleted)
If your data is in another table you can use :INSERT INTO myTable (SELECT * from mySourceTable)Do you really need to do this using a LiveReport, why not get your DBA to do it directly against the DB ?