Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
SQL help needed for a report?
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi,I have created a report and would like to query it using 2 inputs.Input 1 (Text field) and Input 2 (User ID)But I want to allow the user to only enter in Input 1 and the report will return all rows with Input 1.If only Input 2 is entered in then I want all entries with INput 2 only..If both Input 1 and 2 are entered in then I wnt all entries with Input 1 and Input 2 displayed..I know that a CASE statement will do this but I am not having much luck getting it to work,,Any ideas any one?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet