Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I create a Custom Info Tab ?
Peter_Birri_(ubsuser7_-_(deleted))
I need an additional Info Tab for a WebFolder where I want display specific Info for this folder. I startet out with a WebnodeAction which prepares the data in _SubClassExecute and calls the html File in fWebScript.I managed to include the command into the "Info" Part of the function Menu and it appears also as a Tab. But the data is e displayed without the "tabby stuff" around. I assume that I have to derive from a different object than of WebNodeAction which already includes the tab functionlity, but I cannot figure out which object I should derive from. Any help is greatly appreciated.Peter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet