Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Urgent help needed with report!
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi,This seems like a fairly simple report to do so i'm hoping someone here can help me out with this...I need to get a list of ALL files within a specific folder in Livelink that have been modified since August last year.The problem that I am concerned about is that some of the folders have an incorrect Modified Date, the permissions were changed on these folders and that seems to have chenged the modified date on the folder and also on the documents! When in actual fact the content of the documents were not modified!!SO with that in mind how do I get a list of ALL documents within a specific folder where the actual content has been modified?Thanks,Asha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
John W. Simon, Jr.
I have not tested it...does vercdate in dversdata get changed in your example?
DeloitteAdmin_(Delete)_2707331
Hi,Great so does that mean I can chek when vercdate was modified?how does vermdate work?