Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Discussions hits
Knowledge_Administration_(paclif02kmadmin_-_(delet
Does anyone have sample SQL that will provide the number of hits on a discussion? ...on individual threads?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Paul_O'Hagan_(pohagan_(Delete)_2164647)
Message from Paul O'Hagan via eLinkI don't have a statement that will give you what you need, but theinformation is tracked by the Recommender in the Recd_OperationSummarytable. I mention it because I don't think this is tracked by the regularAudit functions in Livelink.Hope it helps!--P-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 3:41 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Discussions hitsDiscussions hitsPosted by Nagatoshi, Mike on 02/17/2004 11:49 AMDoes anyone have sample SQL that will provide the number of hits on adiscussion? ...on individual threads?[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
Knowledge_Administration_(paclif02kmadmin_-_(delet
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, Paul! I'm checking it out with our Admin.