Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Audit all Documents (Viewed or Fetched) in a Project and its Sub-Projects
Filippo_Bianchini_(x-fbianchini_-_(deleted))
I want a report that lists of all documents (Viewed or Fetched) (in an interval of date) between all those that are found in a project and all its sub-projects.I want to know if is correct the following select statement.******************************************SELECT t.dataid ID, t.name "Document name", count(a.event) "N° (Fetch or View)"FROM DAudit a, DTree tWHERE(t.dataid=a.dataid) AND (a.dataid in (SELECT dataId from dtree start with dataId in 518469 connect by prior dataid=abs(parentid) ) ) AND ( (a.auditdate > %1) AND (a.auditdate < %2) ) AND( (a.Event='FETCH') OR (a.Event='VIEW') )GROUP BY t.dataid, t.nameORDER BY count(a.event) DESC******************************************Thanks for any help you can give.Filippo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Victoria_Freihofer_(rgsinc01admin_-_(deleted))
Message from Olson, Leonard <
len.olson@rgsinc.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
I think you need parenthesis ( ) around the object id number in your sub-query. The syntax for every "IN" function I've seen uses them. Or, you might just change it an equal sign since you only have one ID number.
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 8:56 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Audit all Documents (Viewed or Fetched) in a Project and its Sub-Projects
Audit all Documents (Viewed or Fetched) in a Project and its Sub-Projects
Posted by
FBianchini
(Bianchini, Filippo) on 03/31/2004 08:52 AM
I want a report that lists of all documents (Viewed or Fetched) (in an interval of date) between all those that are found in a project and all its sub-projects.
I want to know if is correct the following select statement.
******************************************
SELECT t.dataid ID, t.name "Document name", count(a.event) "N° (Fetch or View)"
FROM
DAudit a, DTree t
WHERE
(t.dataid=a.dataid) AND (a.dataid in (SELECT dataId from dtree start with dataId in 518469 connect by prior dataid=abs(parentid) ) ) AND
( (a.auditdate > %1) AND (a.auditdate < %2) ) AND
( (a.Event='FETCH') OR (a.Event='VIEW') )
GROUP BY t.dataid, t.name
ORDER BY count(a.event) DESC
******************************************
Thanks for any help you can give.
Filippo