Greetings,
I believe LL_OBJECTTYPE is 0 andLL_DOCUMENTSUBTYPE is 144.
Regards,
Kevin
From: eLinkDiscussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 3:57AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: LAPI Value
LAPI Value
Posted by EU0013961 on 04/04/2004 03:54 AM
Hi All, Can anybody please get me the constant value of: LL_OBJECTTYPE LL_DOCUMENTSUBTYPE I do not know how did I get it missed in my bas file. or is it my installation? (I wonder) And it would've better if u could just zip the bas file, just in case I missed any other value. Thanks.
It would appear your problem is not thatyour bas file is missing certain values. Please open a SDK Support Ticket byemailing support@opentext.com regardingthis problem.
Thanks,
From: eLinkDiscussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 9:09AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanks Kevin,
Thanks Kevin,
Posted by EU0013961 on 04/05/2004 09:07 AM
In reply to: RE LAPI Value
Posted by kward (Ward, Kevin) on 04/05/2004 08:16 AM
Thanks Kevin, but uh oh... I think I also do not have these values: LL_ATTR_TYPE_STRFIELD, LL_ATTR_TYPE_STRPOPUP, LL_ATTR_TYPE_STRMULTI. Can you please zip me the constant values / and the Type structure in vb (so i will not have to bug you anymore ). Please, please..it really had slowed down my dev time here. Thanks a lot.