Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I ovverride & patch WEBLL.LLReuqestHandler ?
Peter_Birri_(ubsuser7_-_(deleted))
In order to adap to our company-wide single sign on sltion, I create a module, orphaned webll.LLReuesthandler into it, set fFuncPrefix to "ubsauth" and then I was overriding the features listed in the codesnippet below.To patch the parent LLRequesthandler, I created a__init feature and put the code below into it.The stuff now works perfectly on my development system, which is Windows NT, but when I install the module on UNIX, it seems that the parent LLRequesthandler does not get "patched".Since I did not find anything in the sparse docu I would really appreciate, if anybody could give me some directtions how the overriding/patching of parent features is docne correctly.Thanks in advance. Peter Birri=====================Code snippet __init() of LLRequestHandler orphan:Object superObject = OS.Parent(this)if ! OS.IsFeature( superObject, 'Original_ExecuteWithLogin') OS.AddFeature( superObject, 'Original_ExecuteWithLogin' ) superObject.Original_ExecuteWithLogin = superObject.ExecuteWithLogin superObject.ExecuteWithLogin = this.ExecuteWithLoginendif ! OS.IsFeature( superObject, 'Original_GetLoginInfo') OS.AddFeature( superObject, 'Original_GetLoginInfo' ) superObject.Original_GetLoginInfo = superObject.GetLoginInfo superObject.GetLoginInfo = this.GetLoginInfoendif ! OS.IsFeature( superObject, 'getUserFLName') OS.AddFeature( superObject, 'getUserFLName' ) superObject.getUserFLName = this.getUserFLNameendif ! OS.IsFeature( superObject, 'fUserFLName') OS.AddFeature( superObject, 'fUserFLName' ) superObject.fUserFLName = this.fUserFLNameend
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet