Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Urgent Help - Searching for Users using LAPI
unknown
I am trying to search for users based on users LASTNAME. I am getting the following Java Exception.get(name) not implemented for this datatypecom.opentext.api.LLIllegalOperationException: get(name) not implemented for this datatype at com.opentext.api.LLInstance.get(LLInstance.java:77) at com.opentext.api.LLValue.toValue(LLValue.java:800) at com.opentext.api.LLConnect.unMarshall(LLConnect.java:303) at com.opentext.api.LAPI_USERS.ListUserGroup(LAPI_USERS.java:914) at GetUserInfo.main(GetUserInfo.java:106)I am not sure where I am doing wrong. I am new to LAPI and any help will be hightly appreciated. I am attaching the code here.Thanks & Regards,Satish
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Geoff_Price
I'm getting the same error. I looked at your code and I set mine up pretty much the same, but I'm having no luck getting it to work? Anyone have a suggestion?Thanks,Geoff Price
Krishnankutty_Nair
I believe the parameter declaration type is wrong.this is something that I think will work.I belive I worked on the above example and made it work thru this.Please try and see if this works