Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Calendar In Livelink
Tech_Writer_(edscauser5_-_(deleted))
Does anybody know how to post a real time calendar in Livelink and easy to update?Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(greggriffiths_-_(deleted))
Please can you provide some more info on what you need. Have you looked at OnTime ?
Tech_Writer_(edscauser5_-_(deleted))
Actually I'm looking into OnTime right now, it looks the module provides a lot of functions we don't really need. The functions we need is a real time calendar (multi year), we can create events/notes with attachment on the specific date, users can search by week, by month etc. Any ideas?Thanks.
Magnus_S_(novnoruser_-_(deleted))
It was a simple calendar function in one third party module for Training management inside Livelink but it was not sold seprately when I asked...
Tech_Writer_(edscauser5_-_(deleted))
I've tried the evaluation version of the OnTime module, it is what I was looking for. Thanks guys for the information!