Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Help with a Nested Query
Elizabeth_Hinson_(x-efsbruuser1_-_(deleted))
Hello SQL query gurus, Does anyone have a nested query on a table with a subtable to share? I have attempted to write one but my LiveReport is not returning any data. I have a webform that uses sets and SQL Table as submission mechanism hence the set is represented as a subtable to the main table in the DB. The query in my LiveReport is a nested one and it is just not working. I get TOO MANY VALUES when I attempt to run the query. I know there is wrong in my logic, I just can't figure it out. Thanks for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet