Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Doing a "ROLLBACK" using LAPI
John_Markor_(uspadmin_-_(deleted))
Has anyone had any experience doing a "rollback" through LAPI code? I'd like to treat many Livelink transactions as a single transaction.Ex.Start Transaction 1. Create a folder 2. Add document to a folder 3. Create an aliasEnd TransactionIf step 3. fails, I'd like to "undo" steps 1 & 2Any thoughts on how to approach this?Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Developers_Comparex_Africa_(x-comparexdevelopment_
I have tried doing a roll back in LAPI code... What I did was keep a log of what my code was doing and if any errors occur I would have to go back to the log to retrieve the info and then do manually undo of whatever was done...