Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReports results lists documents without the link to actually open it
Daniel_Sebhatu_(encong01_-_(deleted))
I have a LiveReport that generates a list of documents. I am using the "LiveReport" format (as opposed to Auto Report). If I run the report as a system administrator, I can click on the results and view the document. However, if I run the report as regular user, the results only list the name of the document. If I click on the name, nothing happens (it is not a link).The users all have permissions to See Contents of all the documents in Livelink. Is there some other permissions that apply only to livereport results?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Daniel_Sebhatu_(encong01_-_(deleted))
Thanks anyway, I found the problem. I need to include the DTree.PermID in the select statement.