Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LL_AttrSetValues question
JohnL
Hello, I'm trying to set the category attributes of an object, my understanding is that I should do the following:1) Knowing an category, call LL_GetObjectAttributesEx to retrieve the catVersion assoc. 2). update the values within that assoc by calling LL_AttrSetValues3) update the node's category information by calling LL_SetObjectAttributesExHere's my problem, I do the above for a text field attribute, when I look at that category for the object, the text field attribute shows up in the form, but with no values or even a text box in which to enter values. When I look at the category definition it looks ok, but it seems like I've somehow modified the attribute definition. Here's how I'm calling AttrSetValues:LLValue path; LLValue vals;LL_ValueSetList(vals.getValue()); LL_ListSetString(vals.getValue(), 0, "foo2");FAIL_ON_ERROR(mConnection->getSession(), LL_AttrSetValues(mConnection->getSession(), catVersion.getValue(), attr.c_str(), LL_ATTR_DATAVALUES, path.getValue(), vals.getValue()));Our LLValue class is just a wrapper for LLVALUE, responsible for handling memory alloc/dealloc. Any help someone could provide would be greatly appreciated!ThanksDawn
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JohnL
I found the problem - I wasn't setting the length of the list before assigning it values. For those of you in C++, the code above seems to work. Dawn