Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Do not want to show deleted documents
Srihari_Ravi
Hi,My livereport is showing the documents based on folder. The report works fine. However if I detete some documents in the folder, it still shows in the report. I think it brings all the documents from the DeletedDocs table. Is there anyway that I can eliminate deleted objects in my report?Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Victoria_Freihofer_(rgsinc01admin_-_(deleted))
Message from Olson, Leonard via eLinkYou need to create a filter in your report for deleted documents. One way to do this is to use the DataID of a deleted document to find the OwnerID of the Livelink Undelete space. (Select * from Dtree where DataID = [insert # from a deleted document]) Look at the OwnerID number of the Livelink Undelete Space and add a line like this to your report:Where OwnerID <> [your number here]This assumes that you are including DTree in your FROM statement, and if so, your report should run and exclude deleted documents.Len OlsonRGS Associates, Inc.Arlington VA-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Wed 8/11/2004 2:07 PMTo: eLink RecipientCc: Subject: Do not want to show deleted documentsDo not want to show deleted documents Posted by CELCOR01User8 (Srihari, Ravi) on 08/11/2004 02:05 PM Hi,My livereport is showing the documents based on folder. The report works fine. However if I detete some documents in the folder, it still shows in the report. I think it brings all the documents from the DeletedDocs table. Is there anyway that I can eliminate deleted objects in my report?Thanks. _____ [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.] Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion Livelink Server: Knowledge Center
Srihari_Ravi
Thanks. I will try that.