I tried installing this in our development environment which is running 9.1 SP-4 and when I call the request handler URL, I get a blank screen. I saw in the release notes that this module was written for version 9.2 but I thought I'd try anyway.
Dave Beliveau
-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 7:12 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Folder Size - Custom module
Folder Size - Custom modulePosted by Varma, Vinay on 08/23/2004 07:07 AM
Dear All,
Find attached the custom module that calculates the size of a folder walking down the hierarchy. Go through the readme.doc file before using this module.
Do post your feedback on this module.
Krishna
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
============================================================
Attachment link: LivelinkContainerSize.zip https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe/3654700/LivelinkContainerSize.zip?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=3654700
Topic: Duplicating system input functionality outside of LiveReportshttps://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=3648186&objAction=view
Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=2249677&objAction=view
Livelink Server: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe
_____________________________________________________________________________Scanned by Sanmina-SCI eShield _____________________________________________________________________________