Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
com.opentext.api.LLIOException Server
JTASC_Developers_(x-jtasc_dev_-_(deleted))
I am intermediately getting a com.opentext.api.LLIOException Server did not accept open request error. The error occurs intermittently with different lapi object methods ranging LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS() to LAPI_USERS. GetUserInfo(). The LLSession or LAPI_DOCUMENTS/LAPI_USERS is not null. From reading previous posts I have incremented the [sockserv] time from 5000 to 15000 and this has not made any real difference. Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Claudia_Meyer
Message from chris meyer via eLinkHave a look at this:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=3500936&objAction=ArticleViewI
hope it helps.cheers, chriseLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion wrote:>com.opentext.api.LLIOException Server>Posted by JTASCN01User1 on 09/17/2004 04:38 PM>>I am intermediately getting a com.opentext.api.LLIOException Server did not accept open request error. The error occurs intermittently with different lapi object methods ranging LAPI_DOCUMENTS.AccessPersonalWS() to LAPI_USERS. GetUserInfo(). The LLSession or LAPI_DOCUMENTS/LAPI_USERS is not null. From reading previous posts I have incremented the [sockserv] time from 5000 to 15000 and this has not made any real difference. Any suggestions? >>[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]>>============================================================>>Discussion: LAPI Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=765428&objAction=view>>Livelink
Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe>>>
; >-- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Christopher Meyer, BMath, MScTechnical ConsultantOpen Text AGPh: +41 (0) 71 272 1500 Fax: +41 (0) 71 272 1515Email: cmeyer@opentext.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Join us for LinkUp Phoenix 2004!Open Text User ConferencePhoenix, Arizona, USANovember 15-18, 2004Find out why Open Text is the market leader in providing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
http://linkup-phoenix.opentext.com