Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Java Example of GetObjectInfo..
David_Benjamin
Hi!! I'm fairly new to the LAPI calls and need to get results back from GetObjectInfo. Specifically I need to get the parent NodeId of a folder located from a direct search. Does anyone have a working example with dummy parms, and the object needed to retrieve the results?Thanks!!Peter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Krishnankutty_Nair
A quick hack on something I did earlier.Not very pretty but i have tried to explain what I am doing in the code itselfPlease change the connection parameter to your test instance and try accordingly.The console output should look something likeObject located Successfullythis was created by-1000CacheExpiration0NameChris Baumannn Project.docMy parent is -58696Created DateWed Sep 29 09:23:06 CDT 2004
David_Benjamin
This helped greatly...Thanks!!