Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Classify in builder
Janusz_Frydecki
In one of my applications, I need to be able to classify a document at creation time but I definetly don't find where to connect or what function I should call...
anybody has an idea?Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
David_Caughell
Message from David Caughell via eLinkTake a look in the Classification OSpace under ClassificationNodeCallbacks -> Inheritance, and look at the CBCreate() script. Inorder to classify at create time, you need to pass in "Class_ID" as astring as part of the request, where Class_ID is the DataID of theClassification.i.e. request.Class_ID = "47825"You don't need to make a call to the CBCreate() function. It willautomatically be called for every managed object that is created.David.-----Original Message-----From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: October 1, 2004 3:44 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Classify in builderClassify in builderPosted by Paradis, Diane on 10/01/2004 03:41 PMIn one of my applications, I need to be able to classify a document atcreation time but I definetly don't find where to connect or whatfunction I should call...
anybody has an idea?Thx[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]============================================================Discussion: Development Discussion
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=786303&objAction=viewLivelink
Server:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/livelink.exe